Well it’s that time of the week again – time for our weekly roundup! It’s been quite a week around this neck of the woods.
We moved house and studio last weekend (leaving us without internet until yesterday….sigh), we were super lucky and won tickets for the Auckland Seafood Festival this weekend through Te Awa Winery, and had some lovely birthday celebrations out with friends and delicious cakes from the lovely Made From Scratch.
The shop also had a big week being featured in the Etsy Finds email with our Full of Hearts gift wrap, our Blue bird gift wrap making the front page and our Your My Superhero note cards made the new To & From Valentine’s Day Guide - all of which has left me feeling well – a bit lovely dovey!
With Valentine’s Day coming up, I thought I might just theme up this week’s Weekly Roundup with a bit of a romantic feel. We also have heaps of gift tags, cards, prints all for that special day in our shop, so shop on by and have a nosey!
- These sparkly hearts make the perfect accessory for that sharp blazer or pretty bun!
- A sweet treat made with bittersweet chocolate is a direct line to my heart.
- Is there anything better than a luxury picnic with the ones you love?
- Cold never looked so cute with these leggings.
- I sure do love a relaxing bath after a long stressful day!
- Time to spruce up those cocktails…mmm… pomegranate…
I hope you all have had a great week and have fun plans for the weekend ahead! Until next time… x