Happy Friday everyone! This particular Friday is quite special as it’s my Mr.’s birthday! He isn’t really into birthdays (like this girl) so we plan on having a very low key day, traditional burger night, and some Veuve to celebrate.
A lot has being happening this week here at TN HQ.
- Our 2014 calendars have arrived from the printers and are looking FAB! This year we’ll be offering our traditional desk calendars and also introducing some new wall calendars (different format from last year) and a daily planner!
- The 2013 Spring catalogue for our wholesalers has been finalised and going out to in the post (just in time for the Gift Fair!)
- New holiday limited edition tea towels are with the printer
- We’ve added 3 new stockists to our amazing list of supporters (otherwise known as the fantastic shops that stock our products)
- and to top it all off we’ve been contacted to be featured in 100 client gifts by a local business!
So all in all, it’s been a very busy, exciting, and encouraging week for this wee business!
This week’s weekly roundup is a bit of a hello to Spring which is just around the corner. I hope you all had a fantastic week and a fun weekend ahead. We’ll be post some great photos of the new products, so make sure to follow the fun!
- I can never have too many purses, and for me, the bigger the better.
- Love this handmade lamp, crafted in Barcelona.
- How great would it be to have your summer herbs in hanging planters right on your kitchen wall?
- Cranberry-Almond cookie, get in my belly!
- Another fantastic new design by Quill and Fox.
- Adorable hand illustrated bookplates.
- Love how this necklace reminds me of childhood macaroni necklaces but with endless class.
- Warm weather means iced coffees, yum!