Hello everyone – did you have a lovely Valentine’s Day? Ours was a bit untraditional this year! I personally had a training session with my amazing friend and trainer Charlotte then came home and cooked my Mr. a new recipe of prawn & noodle salad. That’s two nights in a row of cooking new dinners from recipes found in magazines – both needing a bit of tweaking – but once “personalised” – they will go up on the blog!
This weekend we will be at the grand opening of the Ponsoby Central Markets! We’re super excited to get back into the specialty food market scene as we miss our lovely friends over at City Market in Wellington. You can find us at Ponsonby at their new amazing markets:
February: 17th and 24th
March: 3rd and 10th
We’ll be showing off some new designs not available yet online and the newest collections of the baking decorations as well! Fingers crossed for good weather and some familiar faces in the crowd!
This week’s roundup is mostly brought to you by some amazing Etsy talent:
- I’m a big sucker when it comes to lemony desserts – and with baking a special birthday cake next week – I have my eye on this cheesecake!
- Absolutely love these porcelain hanging plant holders.
- This desk made out of oak and steel is just a dream!
- These bracelets out of Lithuania just scream summer and make the perfect accessory.
- Saw these personalised mugs earlier this week and fell in love! What a perfect wedding gift!
- Speaking of wedding gifts – this cutting board is just lovely.
I hope you all have had a fantastic week and have fun weekend plans! And if you do live in the Auckland area, I hope you do say hello on Sunday if you are in the Ponsonby area! x